Now that you've created a general account, it's time to set up your shop profile.
Click on Store Setup and follow the steps to complete your store profile
Store Details (Step 1 of 4)
Store Profile (Step 2 of 4)
Your Company description, logo, banner, and returns & shipping policies.
- Company Banner Dimensions: 1500 x 400 pixels
- Logo Dimensions: 170 x 170 pixels
Please ensure no direct contact or website details are included in your description or policies.
Meta keywords- these are words shoppers might use to search for your products
Meta description - a brief description of your store, max 160 characters
Shipping Origin Address & Print Label Header (Step 3 of 4)
Shipping Origin Address: Please provide address details of where orders will be shipped from. Please note that this information will not be publicly displayed.
Shipping Rates (Step 4 of 4)
You can set your shipping charges with the following options:
- Flat Rate Per Order
- Item Based Rate Per Unit
- Weight Based Rate Per full 0.5kg
Flat Rate Per Order
Set a single shipping amount for all orders regardless of the number of products in the order.
Example: if 'Flat Rate Per Order' is set to $10 the customer will be charged $10 for shipping if they purchase 1, 5 or 50 items.
Item Based Per Unit Charge
Set the 'Per Unit Condition' to 'Item Based' to charge a flat rate per item shipped.
Example: If 'Per Item Rate' is set at $5 and 3 products are ordered, shipping will be charged at $15 (plus any 'Flat Rate Per Order' amount set).
Weight Based Per Unit Charge
Set the 'Per Unit Condition' to 'Weight Based' to charge a flat rate per full 0.5kg shipped.
Example: If 'Per (0.5kg) Rate' is set at $5 and 1.25kg of products are ordered, shipping will be charged at $10 (plus any 'Flat Rate Per Order' amount set).
If Flat Rate Per Order also has a value, the shopper will be charged the Flat Rate Per Order Amount in addition to the Per Unit Charge.
Offer Free Shipping.
Offering free shipping has been proven to increase order numbers and order value. If you offer free shipping your products will be shown with a tag like the one below:
You can set free shipping as either:
- Store wide Free Shipping: All order will receive free shipping irrespective of the shipping amounts set up Flat Rate and Per Unit shipping costs. (set 'Offer Free Shipping': to 'Yes' and set 'Free Shipping Threshold' to $0)
- Store wide Free Shipping Over $XX: All order above a total threshold value will receive free shipping irrespective of the shipping amounts set up Flat Rate and Per Unit shipping costs. (set 'Offer Free Shipping': to 'Yes' and set 'Free Shipping Threshold' to the amount you choose)
Free Shipping settings override any values you have entered in the Flat Rate and Per Unit shipping charges above.
Congratulations! You've completed your Shop Profile :)